2. You have explained the Swiss governmental system to non-Swiss people and their response is usually the following.
Fox / Via glee.wikia.com
Cantons, one-year presidential terms, referendums on everything, neutrality… it’s a lot to take in.
4. The arrival of the Cirque Knie in your city was an event of epic proportions.
NBC / Via nbcparksandrec.tumblr.com
5. As a young child, you experienced the existential sadness of the Bern bear pit on a field trip.
7. This was a totally normal section of the supermarket.
8. Titeuf was your guide through your tumultuous adolescent years.
11. Your attitude toward snow could be described as “nonchalant.”
12. You’re used to seeing everything written in three different languages.
15. You have yelled “Hopp Suisse” or “Hopp Schwiiz” unironically at a sporting event.
16. You’ve seen a lot of beautiful views, but nothing compares to this.
Stei Glacier, canton of Bern.